Instructional Design Course Licence Agreement
The Licensor is BRS Learning PTY LTD, trading as Discover Learning Designs (DLD) and Instructional Design Australia (IDA). DLD and IDA are the authors and copyright owners of the Instructional Design courses and the Instructional Design templates contained within the course (course).
A licence is granted to the purchaser who becomes the Licensee upon payment or receipt of the course. Where an organisation purchases the course for an individual, the licence is granted to the individual. Where an organisation wishes to be the Licensee, an additional fee is payable (see note 13). Please contact us for an individually tailored proposal.
- The Licensee can access the course for 6 months from the date of purchase. The Licensee may use the templates contained within the course in perpetuity. It is the Licensees responsibility to download the templates from the course.
- The Licensee will pay a fee as described on the DLD or IDA website at the time of purchase, or otherwise agreed.
- The course will be emailed to, presented to, or downloaded by the Licensee as appropriate in PDF, with templates supplied in Microsoft Word (editable format) upon payment of the licence fee.
- The Licensee is permitted to make copies of the templates for the purposes of developing training materials.
- The Licensee is permitted to amend or modify the templates for the purposes of developing training materials.
- The Licensee agrees that the copyright of the course, including the templates remains with the author.
- The Licensee undertakes to take all reasonable steps to protect the copyright of the author.
- The Licensee undertakes not to on-sell the course, including templates or any portion thereof to any other entity.
- The Licensee undertakes not to provide the resources to any other entity with which they may have an affiliation or other relationship, without the prior written consent of the Licensor.
- The Licensor has taken great care to ensure that the resources are suitable for purpose, but accepts no liability in this respect.
- The Licensee acknowledges that validation of any materials created using the course remains the responsibility of the Registered Training Organisation, or similar appointed by the Licensee, where the information or templates within the course are modified for use in Nationally Recognised Training or other regulated environments.
- The Licensee does not have any right or entitlement to receive any updates to the course or templates after delivery whatsoever.
- Organisational license fees are payable when an organisation wishes to be the licensee:
- 1-20 employees and or contractors $500
- 21-100 employees and or contractors $1,000
- 101-500 employees and or contractors $2,500
- 501+ employees and or contractors $10,000
Please contact us for an individually tailored proposal or to arrange payment.
For all your Workplace Learning, Instructional Design and Learning Design needs in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra please call +61-03-5988-9887 or make an online enquiry today.