Many educational institutions and organisations have changed their focus to virtual learning opportunities as a result of the ongoing pandemic. Whilst it can be challenging…
Discover Learning Designs provides instructional design services – including consultation for needs analysis, project management, learning materials creation, eLearning, review and improvement – across a variety of industries throughout Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide . DLD also provides services to other workplace training organisations, including RTO’s, and develops AQTF-compliant accredited learning materials.
Working with DLD will enable your people to engage, learn and perform.
Click on the panels below to learn more.
Speak with our experienced instructional design team today!
Rise 360 and Storyline 360 – what’s the difference? Which authoring tool is most suitable for your needs? Let’s compare the two so you can…
“ID professionals should be competent in applying (and possibly adapting) a variety of models to meet the requirements of specific situations.” (Gustafson & Branch, 2002).…
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- Read more academic articles on instructional design here.
- Read our latest blog articles here.