What are training architectures? Training architectures (also referred to as course architectures, learning architectures and program architectures) provide a snapshot of the overall structure of…
Discover Learning Designs provides instructional design services – including consultation for needs analysis, project management, learning materials creation, eLearning, review and improvement – across a variety of industries throughout Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide . DLD also provides services to other workplace training organisations, including RTO’s, and develops AQTF-compliant accredited learning materials.
Working with DLD will enable your people to engage, learn and perform.
Click on the panels below to learn more.
Speak with our experienced instructional design team today!
What Are Merrill’s Instructional Design Principles? David Merrill, a renowned researcher of education, reviewed many learning design theories. His findings identified commonalities across instructional design…
eLearning courses vary in cost, development time and level of complexity. The cost of eLearning is influenced by: Amount and quality of source material Level…
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- Read more academic articles on instructional design here.
- Read our latest blog articles here.