In response to the COVID 19 crisis, Discover Learning Designs and Instructional Design Australia has created this free course to help organisations introduce their teams…
Discover Learning Designs provides instructional design services – including consultation for needs analysis, project management, learning materials creation, eLearning, review and improvement – across a variety of industries throughout Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide . DLD also provides services to other workplace training organisations, including RTO’s, and develops AQTF-compliant accredited learning materials.
Working with DLD will enable your people to engage, learn and perform.
Click on the panels below to learn more.
Speak with our experienced instructional design team today!
We asked a long-term client of ours (a Senior Manager from a large Financial Services organisation) to share some insights into what she does before…
Organisations have never been under more pressure to compete, remain dynamic, flexible and fast-paced. Employees are time-poor, and increasingly want (at their fingertips) access to…
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- Read more academic articles on instructional design here.
- Read our latest blog articles here.