Through our network of partners Discover Learning Designs helps our clients with a range of technologies to assist in the management and delivery of workplace learning.
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
DLD can assist your organisation source an appropriate Learning Management System. We have access to a range of LMS’s from several vendors which allows us to work with our clients to make an informed selection.
Ready Made Programs
DLD offers clients a library of ready made programs. Topics include:
- Management & Leadership
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Compliance Programs
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Essentials (office-based)
- Workplace Privacy Obligations
- Competition and Consumer Law Essential Workplace Obligations
All ready-made eLearning programs are designed to work on any device and can be deployed quickly and easily.
Bespoke eLearning programs
In addition to providing instructional design services for eLearning or digital learning programs DLD works with leading providers to offer our customers high quality bespoke programs. With our partners, we produce bespoke programs that are engaging, visually spectacular and interactive.
We can produce eLearning solutions aligned to an organisations style guides and branding requirements. Where required our programs can be produced meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG2) and can be produced in SCORM 1.2, 2004 and Tin Can compliant files for organisations to deploy in their own Learning Management Systems. Programs can be developed to work on any device.
Video and multi media
DLD works with a range of leading video production and multi media vendors. DLD can use video and multi media elements in a variety ways to support workplace-learning.
- Face to face training
- Mobile Applications
DLD partners with innovative suppliers who can produce leading edge mobile applications to support the management and delivery of workplace learning. Applications include:
- Mobile assessments where traditional paper based observations and Q&A assessments are replaced with a digital device
- Information applications where your organisations learners are given access to the information they need at their finger tips
- Simulations where learners practice new skills in a safe simulated environment
For Learning Technologies in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra contact us on +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online enquiry.