Instructional Design Resources
Click on the links below to learn more about instructional design.
Instructional Design Templates
DLD offer the following Instructional Design templates packs based on the ADDIE model.
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- Read our latest blog articles here.
Academic Writings by Annette Devilee Whish – Senior Instructional Design Consultant prepared as part of the assessment for her Master of Learning Science and Technology (MLS&T)
Instructional Design Courses
Discover Learning Designs offers three Instructional Design Courses:
- Instructional Design Basics: Self-paced
- Instructional Design PLUS: Self-paced; plus up to 3, 90-minute 1:1 coaching with a Senior Instructional Designer from the IDA and DLD team
- Instructional Design for your Organisation: Face-to-face workshop/s
Participants receive access to a comprehensive toolkit of materials, templates and guides required to be an exceptional instructional designer. Participants use the toolkit as a self-paced resource to design and develop their own learning program.
Learn more about eLearning
- eLearning: Dos and Dont’s
- How-To: Design for Online Courses
- The Learning Benefits of Video and Multimedia