Instructional Design Resources
Click on the links below to learn more about instructional design.
Instructional Design Templates
DLD offer the following Instructional Design templates packs based on the ADDIE model.
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- Read our latest blog articles here.
Academic Writings by Annette Devilee Whish – Senior Instructional Design Consultant prepared as part of the assessment for her Master of Learning Science and Technology (MLS&T)
Instructional Design Courses
Discover Learning Designs offers three Instructional Design Courses:
- Instructional Design Basics: Self-paced
- Instructional Design Plus: Self-paced; plus up to 3, 90-minute 1:1 coaching with a Senior Instructional Designer from the IDA and DLD team
- Instructional Design for your Organisation: Face-to-face workshop/s
Participants receive access to a comprehensive toolkit of materials, templates and guides required to be an exceptional instructional designer. Participants use the toolkit as a self-paced resource to design and develop their own learning program.
DLD and IDA Work Examples
For all your Instructional Design needs in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra please call +61-03-5988-9887 or make an online enquiry.